Latest Inspector Jobs in Revenue Department December 2017admin
Latest Inspector Jobs in Revenue Department December 2017. Revenue Board Gilgit Baltistan is offering the following jobs under the supervisory of OTS not only for men’s but equally for women in all over Gilgit Baltistan. Now offering the following jobs :
- Assistants (BPS-15 )
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Deputy Superintendants (BPS-14)
- Inspectors (BPS-12)
- DEO (BPS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
- Hawaldare (BPS-09)
- Constables (BPS-07)
Qualification: Overall qualification of Master / Graduate degree from HEC recognize university
Age Limits: No more than 35 years old
Apply before 20 Dec 2017
Board of Revenue, Gilgit Baltistan department have following functions: controlling matters related land administration, taxation land revenue and updating and maintaining all the records . Although It is revenue court with rights of all the right holders of lands it controls the revenue officers and revenue courts in the entire province and has suo-moto jurisdiction.
Furthermore Board of Revenue,Gilgit Baltistan constituted under the law of West Pakistan Board of Revenue Act, 1957 which got dissolute in 1971.
Revenue Board Gilgit Baltistan is looking for well educated, physically healthy and motivated candidates for the following posts: Assistants, Stenotypists, Deputy Superintendants, Inspectors, DEO, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerks, Hawaldar, Constable . Overall qualification should be Masters/Graduation and relevant experience in the related field .
Board of Revenue, Gilgit Baltistan department consists of following 4 departments namely: Consolidation Department, Relief Department, Revenue Department and Colonies Department. Overall Additional functional unit consist of
- Gilgit Baltistan Land Commission Research & Gazetteer Cell,
- Directorate of Land Records,
- Administration Wing and Settlement & Rehabilitation Wing.
Board of revenue has 3 areas namely: Disaster Management (PDMA), Consolidation of Holdings and colonies. The board of revenue comes under provincial department of Gilgit Baltistan portal along with other departments including:
- Management and Professional Development ,
- Urban Development and Public Health Engineering,
- Management and Professional Development, Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education, Industries, Commerce and Investment, Youth Affairs, Sports, Tourism, Human Rights and Minorities Affairs etc