Latest Jobs in Local Government and Development Department Dec 2017. Local government jobs in Kpk under KPSC is offered for both males and females .Eligibility criteria is as also given. Now offering the following jobs
- Village secretary
- Junior Clerk
Qualification: Overall Graduate or Intermediate from Government recognize university
Age Limits: Candidate must be no more than 18-30 years old
Apply before 20 December 2017
Local government mainly works on population living in underdeveloped areas. Furthermore the main purpose is to build a hygienic environment that have proper and clean water, good sanitation facilities, health awareness for rural population and utilizing of resources to its best. The ultimate goal is to reduce poverty and improve socio-economic status of the population of Pakistan.
Local government of Kpk are looking for healthy, dedicated applicants for the following posts of Village secretary, Junior Clerk officers with the qualification of Graduate degree from HEC recognize university.
The functions and objective of local government are as follows:
- Improve the quality and ways of living in urban and rural areas
- To erase the huge gap between urban and rural societies that causes feelings of despair and insecurities.
- Provide equal opportunity for education, health, jobs and living standards without discrimination of financial status or any other barrier.
- Making sure to provide clean and hygienic living conditions with clean food to eat and clean water to drink.
- Up gradation of all the societies whether urban or rural with technological advancement and modern education without crossing boundaries of Islam.
The are numerous departments also working in local government that include: Revenue Department, Cooperative Societies Department, Civil Defense Department, Excise & Taxation Department, Local Government & Rural Development, Livestock & Dairy Development, Social Security Islamabad, Dengue Fever Control Center, District Polio Control Room (ICT) any few others that are working hard to achieve the organization’s goal.