Latest Jobs in Pakistan Air Force as Civilian officers October 2017 .It’s a departmental test in which both males and females are welcome to apply .Pakistan Air Force looking for dynamic, qualified and hardworking candidates for the following posts . Now offering the following jobs:
- Laboratory Foreman
- Nursing Sisters
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC)
- Civilian Store Keepers
- Assistant Foreman – ENG / Mechanical
- Civilian Religious Teacher
- Sports Coach
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC)
- Assistant Store Keepers
- Medical Assistant
- Ground Signals Operators-II
- Laboratory Assistants
- Male Nurses
- Physical Training Instructors
- HS-I Machine Operator Print Man
- Anti-Malaria Supervisor-I
- Lab Attendants
- Fire Fighters
Qualification: Candidates must have an overall qualification of MS.c / BS.c /FS.c from a HEC recognized university
Age Limits: No more than 25 years
Apply before 30 Oct 2017
Pakistan air force department wins great interest of students at an early age. Therefore it seems like that students from all Pakistan have keen interest in this field from beginning. However maybe, the candidates are not aware of the right procedure for application.
Air Force college is looking for the jobs of :Civilian Officers with overall qualification of MS.c / M.A / BS.c from HEC recognize institute with experience . Typing speed is also required to apply for these jobs
PAF (Pakistan Air Force) is considered to be almost an unreachable dream of every student, which is certainly not true. Furthermore, PAF choose the right and deserving men to fly their exquisite aircraft’s. The best of all that this department guarantees is a noble and honorable career ahead. In conclusion , the department is having limited, yet, easier ways for application.
⇒PAF Service Benefits :
- During service the officers are if different residential plots at suitable stages of their service.
- All officers are a member of Air Force Officers Housing Scheme (AFOHS)
- Free AFOHS plot given at the end of the service.
- Financial aid and free medical treatment from Shaheen Foundation, Fauji Foundation and PAF Foundation given at ending service to both males and females servant.
⇒ Life at PAF
- The officers provided with a food mess with healthy food cooked by experienced staff. Both Female and males officers provided great respect .
- PAF officers granted with accommodations. Bachelors are provided with furnished rooms with mess facilities. Married officers are provided with family independent accommodations.
- Moreover, it provides airlifting transportation to the officers depending upon the availability.
- PAF has education and training schools which also includes Faizia schools and colleges, Shaheen schooling
- schemes and PAF Public schools. It has reserved seats and scholarships by HEC.
- PAF also has built a foundation known as PAFWA which provides social, educational and financial assistance to the officers and their families. PAFWA deals with family and children welfare activities and educational training’s.
- It provides officers the aptitude to perform the Holy Hajj on payment.
- PAF guarantees entertainment. It gives events as Musical evenings, Swimming gala, independence and defense functions.
- Medical facilities also for both male and female servant .
⇒ Other Facilities
Social Services : Apart from the patriotic services PAF is also proving other social services. A set of indicators from local authorities called for this responsibility. It has services for both old and senior people, mental health, patient experience, hospital episodes, Physical disabilities, learning disabilities and children